How I have benefited from Reiki:
- Healing / relaxing / comforting clients with hands-on technique
- Supporting sick friends or family separated by distance, with relief over the phone or through distance healing. For example, a friend undergoing cancer treatment or stomach cramps for my kids. Some relief is experienced after 30-60 min or the next day
- Emergency relief on a train when my father suddenly took ill, and there was no medical support available.
- Self healing for body aches, headaches, reduce mental stress..
- Reiki for plants in my garden
- Reiki to the home on special occasions to generate positive energy
- Students have used reiki on their pets
- When relationships are strained, and words don’t work, non-verbal reiki is a great way to deliver loving energy to your loved ones
- Sharing reiki with other Reiki practitioners
- Reiki with homeopathy used to reduce effects of a surgery – such as quicker healing and less pain- for instance, wisdom tooth surgery for both my kids
- Complements modern medicine treatments with comforting and calming the patient
- Relief to stressed/burned out caregivers
- Calming restless babies